Civil Engineering for Oil & Gas Industry
- Course Code: CVE101
- Course Center:
- Course Fees: Call
- Course Duration: 3 Weeks
This course covers:
Analysis and design of onshore and offshore steel structures such as production platforms, FPSO topside modules, miscellaneous offshore structures. Hand-on experience with various professional structural analysis and design software viz., SACS and STAAD Pro, AutoCAD and 3-D modeling in PDMS. The use of API, AISC, ASCE, DnV, BS and other industry codes Constructability Review and all other review to achieve project objectives
Course Content Structural design
Criteria Preparation of design basis
- Applicable structural behavior Structural Analysis and design with STAAD.Pro
- Structural Steel Calculation according to AISC.
- Structural drawings
- In-service and Pre-service Analysis
- Overview of Fixed Platform, Topsides, Substructures and piles
- Preliminary Sizing of Jackets
- Tubular Code Check
- Offshore and onshore industry related guidelines, codes and regulations
- Transport and Sea fastening Design using DNV, NOBLE DENTON.
- Lifting Analyses using API RP 2A, DNV & EURO CODES Blast analysis
To register please click the link Register .